|CBTS Latin America|
|M1 Consulting services |
• Undertaking market research / viability studies.
• Designing, implementing and/or evaluating VET's educational services
• Providing on-going advice to Australian RTOs.
M2 Opening Australian RTOs branches in Latin America
• Advising RTOs on the “know how” required to establish branches in Latin
• Identifying and/or implementing strategies aimed at establishing business
leads and contacts
M3 Representing RTOs to recruit students seeking to obtain an Australian certification
• Identifying and implementing strategies to recruit Latin American students to
obtain their certification in Australian RTOs.
• Assessing and certifying students on behalf of Australian RTOs using on-line
evaluation tools, CBTS LA’s trained staff and /or RTO’s staff.
• Australian RTO’s sets up assessment and certification processes for LA
students willing to travel to Australia to obtain this qualification.
M4 Providing RTOs limited services in Latin America
• CBTS and other local service providers associated are recognised could act
as representative’s of RTOs to deliver specific units of competencies using
local training resources.
• RTOs assess and certify students trained by CBTS LA using either on-line
evaluation tools and/or trained staff on site.
M5 Providing RTO’s full services in Latin America
• CBTS LA pays a license fee to RTOs in relation to the students trained,
assessed and certified under the RTOs training scheme.
• RTO’s monitor and implement quality of training audits on CBTS LA
processes and outcomes.
M6 VET educational business tours to Latin America
• Assisting VET's delegations to have "face to face" meetings with key decision
makers within the VET' system in Latin America